Electronic Resources Committee
Download Current Agenda
April 20, 2023
Tulare Public Library
475 M St.
Tulare, CA 93274
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Introductions
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
- The public may comment on any action items on the agenda.
- Approval of Minutes from February 20, 2023 (Attachment 1)
- Items for Discussion and Action
- DISCUSSION: Palace Project Update
- DISCUSSION: SJVLS Technology Plan and Systemwide Resources
- DISCUSSION: Marketing Resources
- DISCUSSION: Presentations to Admin Council
- Status Update on System Resources
- Calendar Items
- Set date of next meeting: tentatively June 15, 2023 on Microsoft Teams
- Committee members are invited to share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development, of interest to the Committee.
Accessibility and Accommodations: In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Nathan Boyer at 559-600-6282 no later than Wednesday, April 19, 2023 at 10 a.m.
Public records: Disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public review at the Fresno County Public Library, Business Office, located at 2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721, during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.