June 1, 2022
Meeting via Microsoft Teams
The public may participate by using the following URL:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Introductions
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
- The public may comment on any items relative to SJVLS and not on the agenda.
- Approval of Minutes from May 4, 2022 (Attachment 1)
- Projects for Discussion & Action
- Discussion and Action: Certification of the Need to Continue Virtual Meetings - Wymer
- Discussion and Action: Damaged Items from Another Jurisdiction - Wymer (Attachment 2)
- Discussion and Action: Spoken Word Authority Records - Wymer (Attachment 3)
- Discussion: OPAC Renewals & Requested Items Bug - Wymer
- Discussion: SJVLS Logo Transition - Wymer
- Staff Reports
- Senior Network Systems Engineer
- System Administrator
- Calendar Items
- Set date and agenda building for next meeting: tentatively June 29, 2022, online via Teams
- Committee members can share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development of interest to the Committee.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Fresno County Public Library at (559) 600-6237 no later than 10:00am on Tuesday, May 31, 2022.
The disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public inspection at:
Fresno County Public Library, Business Office, 2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721