Automation Committee Meeting
September 20, 2023
Woodward Park Library
944 E Perrin Ave
Fresno, CA 93720
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Introductions
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
- The public may comment on any items relative to SJVLS and not on the agenda.
- Approval of Minutes from July 19, 2023 (Attachment 1)
- Projects for Discussion & Action
- DISCUSSION: Windows 11 Policy Challenges - Vang (Attachment 2)
- DISCUSSION: Barcodes for Items - Wymer
- DISCUSSION: Cataloging Services - Wymer
- ACTION: Removing Oracle Java - Wymer/Vang
- DISCUSSION: Horizon Migration – Wymer (Attachment 3)
- ACTION: Review and Update Default Notice Language – Wymer (Attachment 4)
- Staff Reports
- Senior Network Systems Engineer
- Associate System Administrator
- System Administrator
- Calendar Items
- Set date and agenda building for next meeting: tentatively Wednesday November 15, 2023, online via Teams.
- Committee members can share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development of interest to the Committee.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Fresno County Public Library at (559) 600-6256 no later than 10:00am on Tuesday, September 19, 2023.
The disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public inspection at:
Fresno County Public Library, Business Office, 2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721