May 12, 2022
Meeting via Microsoft Teams
The public may participate by using the following URL:
or by calling 559-785-0133. Enter Conference ID: 836 795 420# (audio only)
- Call to Order
- Roll Call and Introductions
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
- The public may comment on any action items on the agenda.
- Approval of Minutes from April 14, 2022 (Attachment 1)
- Items for Discussion and Action
- Discussion and Action: Meeting options; Continuing Teleconferences under Amended Brown Act - Subsequent Resolution (Attachment 2) - Boyer
- Discussion: Updates on Palace Project and cloudLibrary - Boyer
- Status Update on System Resources
- Calendar Items
- Set date of next meeting: tentatively June 9, 2022
- Committee members are invited to share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development, of interest to the Committee.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact Nathan Boyer at 559-600-6282 no later than Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at 10 a.m.
The disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public inspection at:
Fresno County Public Library, Business Office, 2420 Mariposa Street, Fresno, CA 93721