Administrative Council Meeting
December 3, 2021
via Microsoft Teams
The public may participate using the link below:
- COUNCIL OPENING
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
Public comment on any items relative to SJVLS and not on the agenda.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval: Draft Minutes of November 5, 2021 Administrative Council Meeting (Attachment 1)
- Acceptance: Financial Update (Attachment 2)
- Approval: Certification of Need to Continue Virtual Meetings (Attachment 3)
- ITEMS FOR INFORMATION/ACTION
- Retroactive Approval: Execute Public Library Staff Education Program Application and Accept Award Amount – Wymer (Attachment 4)
- STAFF REPORTS
- State Library
- Administrative Librarian
- SJVLS - System Administrator
- Senior Network System Engineer
- DIRECTOR COMMENTS
Council members have the opportunity to share items relating to collaboration, innovation and professional development of interest to the Council.
- CALENDAR ITEMS
- Date and place of next Council Meeting: December 17, 2021, via Teams.
The disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public inspection at:
Fresno County Public Library
2420 Mariposa Street
Fresno, CA 93721
FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES:
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Fresno County Library at (559) 600-6237 no later than 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, December 3, 2021.