Administrative Council Meeting
October 6, 2023
Tulare Public Library
475 M St.
Tulare, CA 93274
- COUNCIL OPENING
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda
- Public Comment
The public may comment on any items relative to SJVLS and not on the agenda.
- CONSENT AGENDA
- Approval: Draft Minutes of August 4, 2023 Administrative Council Meeting (Attachment 1)
- Approval: Financial Updates (Attachment 3)
- ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND ACTION
- ACTION: Retroactive Approval to Submit Final eBooks for All Grant Report – Wymer (Attachment 3)
- ACTION: Windows Server Licenses – Wymer (Attachment 4)
- ACTION: Approve Library Barcodes RFQ Award – Wymer (Attachment 5)
- ACTION: eBooks for All Partnership Opportunity – Wymer (Attachment 6)
- DISCUSSION: Materials Challenges – Wymer/Bath
- ACTION: Cataloging Services FY 24-25 – Wymer (Attachment 7)
- STAFF REPORTS
- State Library - Written Report Attached (Attachment 8)
- Administrative Librarian
- System Administrator
- Senior Network Systems Engineer
- DIRECTOR COMMENTS
- Council members have the opportunity to share items relating to collaboration, innovation, and professional development of interest to the Council.
- CALENDAR ITEMS
- Date and place of next Council meeting, tentatively December 1, 2023 online via Microsoft Teams.
The disclosable public records related to this agenda are available for public inspection at:
Fresno County Public Library
2420 Mariposa Street
Fresno, CA 93721
FOR THOSE WITH DISABILITIES:
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact the Fresno County Library at (559) 600-6256 no later than 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, October 5, 2023.