- Member Libraries
- About SJVLS
Submitted by metyckoson on Fri, 2011-12-02 08:00
The electrical work in the Data Center is complete and all affected services should now be functioning normally. Please report any problems via the usual channels.
Submitted by Anonymous on Thu, 2011-12-01 07:33
We will be doing some electrical work in the Data Center Friday, December 2, between 7:00 AM snd 9:00 AM. These services will be interrupted
- Phones for Fresno Central (and SJVLS Office)
- Symantec AntiVirus server (updates)
- Tulare County Library shared files
- Fresno SIP Server
Horizon and the internet should not be affected..
Submitted by metyckoson on Mon, 2011-11-21 08:01
Fri, 2011-12-02 10:00
<p>Visalia Branch, Tulare County Library, 200 W Oak Street, Visalia</p>
Submitted by metyckoson on Thu, 2011-11-17 09:54
Internet access has been restored (10:11AM).
Submitted by metyckoson on Thu, 2011-11-17 06:43
Internet access is currently down System-wide. It appears that it did not come back up following planned work by our service provider overnight. We will work on the problem as soon as network support staff are available (after 7:30AM).
Submitted by Anonymous on Wed, 2011-11-16 10:48
The interface to OneClick Digital Recorded Books has been significantly improved in the last few weeks. We have been successful using these features:
- User may request password reset
- Books can be checked out and heard on local PC
- Chapters can be loaded on a portable device (USB flash drive)
- Chapters can be saved in WMA format for listening with Windows Media Player.